Do you read our blog and courses? Are you looking for guest blogging sites where you can post your guest posts for free in 2021? You’re in the right place.
There are two ways to submit your content:
- Write and submit a guest post. Read the guidelines below
- Answer the questions on Explore Keywords Community. (Guidelines in the bottom)
We accept guest posts! Here are some guidelines for you to follow before making a submission:
- There are more chances of approval if you write content on the topic given by us. Please mail us for topics.
- The article must be related to Blogging, Vlogging, Keyword Research, SEO, SMO, Backlinks, DA/PA, Digital Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, etc.
- We do not accept articles with information that is available on the internet. The content must carry unique and valuable information. Articles like “Keyword Research”, “SEO”, “Backlinks” etc are too generic. Please write on something which may be new for the users. (Its better to ask our awesome team for content ideas and guidelines).
- The link must point to a blog post that relates to Explore Keywords as well as the article published on Explore Keywords.
- If we find the content/backlink promotional, it will be instantly rejected. You can include your product/idea in the content, but it should be valuable for the users.
- Those having agency names (e.g. Digital Marketing Agency in Delhi) as anchor texts will be rejected instantly. Instead, use the title of a blog post (of your site) as anchor text.
- We reject the article if we find even a single grammatical/spelling mistake.
- The article should be more than 80% unique and the language should be easy. Avoid difficult words and jargon. Keep the sentences and paragraphs short.
- Include images and proper references.
- For pricing, please get in touch with us on mail.
How to Submit
- You can submit your article to [email protected]. Please send us the title and information about the article first so that we may be able to tell you if the article relates to explorekeywords.com or not.
- You can also answer the questions posted on the site. Simply navigate to our community page and find questions that you want to answer. The answer must be more than 300 words long and the link must be relevant, informative and non-promotional. All answers are manually approved. Hence present your best. You can add 1 external link and 1 link to any of our tools to the content.