Step 1: Ask
It’s impossible to solve a problem if you don’t know what it is.
- Define the problem you’re trying to solve.
- Make sure you fully understand the stakeholder’s expectations.
- Focus on the actual problem and avoid any distractions.
- Take a step back and see the whole situation in context.
Step 2: Prepare
You will need to decide what data you need to collect in order to answer your questions and how to organize it so that it is useful.
- What metrics to measure.
- Obtain data.
Step 3: Process
Clean data is the best data and you will need to clean up your data to get rid of any possible errors, inaccuracies, or inconsistencies.
- Use spreadsheet functions to clean data
- Removing repeated entries
- Checking as much as possible for bias in the data
Step 4: Analyze
Think about your data. At this stage.
- Perform calculations
- Combine data from multiple sources
- Create tables with your results
and so on
If they scroll then what’s the average, show a popup with some great offer if they their cursor moves kind of event specific response and you can start seeing conversion rate improving, never stop go for A/B testing try out different look and feel and element setup.
This is how it works for Paid Ads and their landing pages. And that’s why those pages are created separately.