Since your main goal is to capture link juice, I would recommend restoring the content first, getting them all indexed and proceeding from there. Why must restore the content first?
- you would never know if it has a manual penalty or not without restoring the content first. I did add the domain in GSC, no manual penalty BUT when i restore the pages, the manual penalty pop up. Last experiment 2020. I have many domains ( for PBN ) to be honest and still hunting for more.
- the link juice for 301 might not be full. Google never give you the full data. Ahrefs, semrush, moz are the third party tools to help us monitor what is going on but these tools are as references only
- DA DR UR TF etc people already found the way to cheat. I strongly recommend you do extra checking. Some kind of google redirect will only show in moz, will not show in ahrefs. Some will show in both tools. The UR, also redirect but not from google, they are from different other sources.
- 301 302 307. People claimed that 307 is temporary redirected where the link power stick with the old domain. The fact that it is not. My latest test is just a few months ago. Google transfer all ranking from the old to the new within 3 days ( damn fast ).
- Double 301 or a combination of "redirect" can avoid the manual penalty in the past. I am not too sure now this work or not. The latest test that I did is a few years ago.
Please login or Register to submit your answer